IDEA EH Virtual Conference
Coming February 2018!
NEHA is excited to announce its third virtual conference, which will focus on innovative ways data can be used in EH to drive decision-making, happening February 14 and 15!
The IDEA EH Virtual Conference (Integrating Data to Empower Advancement) is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in data-use and provide an opportunity to learn about existing and new resources, innovative solutions, and successful programs. It is also an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information and discover new solutions.
Conference content will include topics such as
- Data standardization
- Policies and procedures on handling digital data
- Best practices for utilizing local EH data
- Impact of data-driven decision making
- How data is used to inform risk based assessments, community planning, resource allocation and more
- How local inspection, outbreak and other EH data can be used by the public
- Strategies for providing, sharing and empowering the public to use local EH data
- Data platforms, tools and resources
- lessons learned;
- stories from the field, and more!
The virtual conference environment will include
- auditorium presentations
- poster presentations
- networking lounge
- exhibitor booths
Call for Abstracts
The abstract submission period is closed.
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting at IDEA EH:
- American Public Health Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Joint Public Health Informatics Taskforce
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Public Health Informatics Institute
If you have questions, please contact Solly Poprish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-756-9090 ext 335.