Registration Now Open!
NEHA is excited to announce its second Enhancing Environmental Health Knowledge (EEK): Vectors and Public Health Pests Virtual Conference on May 15 – 16, 2018. Take advantage of a unique opportunity to engage with environmental health professionals of all levels in an exciting virtual environment.
About the Conference:
Dates: May 15-16, 2018
Cost of Attendance: Free
The EEK Virtual Conference is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals to help them respond to events of public health concern, as well as bring professionals together to exchange information and discover new solutions to issues in vectors and public health pests. We are looking to facilitate collaboration across multiple sectors (including academia, research, private industry, and environmental public health) and encourage anyone who is interested the field of vector control or public health pests to attend.
Presentation Topics Include...
- Rodents, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, etc.
- Integrated pest management
- New technologies in vector and pest control
- Program improvement strategies and resources
- Methods for surveillance
- How information can be used by the public
- Lessons learned
- And more!
The virtual conference environment will include auditorium presentations, poster sessions, a networking lounge, and exhibitor booths and resources.
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting at EEK:
- American Mosquito Control Association
- American Public Health Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Esri: GIS Mapping Software, Spatial Data Analytics & Location Platform
- National Pest Management Association
- Public Health Foundation
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- The Western Integrated Pest Management Center
- Vector Disease Control International
If you have questions, please contact Alyssa Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.