Director of Environmental Services
July 12, 2013
August 3, 2013
ABOUT THE POSITION
recognized medical center located near the south suburbs of Chicago is
seeking a Director of Environmental Services. The responsibilities include
but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and administer short and long term department goals and
- Develop and administer the department operating and capital budget.
- Participates in Human Resources planning process to ensure the
department is adequately staffed.
- Take necessary actions to insure all quality and customer service
standards are met with the Medical Center.
- Ensures employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality toward
- Evaluate and select equipment and supplies for efficiency, safety
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality assurance and assessment
programs to ensure compliance with guidelines and standards set by
regulatory and accrediting agencies.
qualifications and requirements include:
Two to four years
assistant director experience.
Prior experience in
a hospital or healthcare setting.
A philosophy of
collaboration and teamwork.
interpersonal and communication skills.
NEHA certificate or
training equal to standards for certification.
HOW TO APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, we offer a
competitive base salary consistent with years of experience, relocation
allowance, personal time off, and a generous benefits package with
Please forward resumes
along with salary history in confidence to:
to Job Center«