Call for Abstracts
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED.
Submitters will be notified of their acceptance status by Wednesday, February 10.
Virtual Conference Format
NEHA is seeking abstracts that explore topics in vectors and public health pests, such as
- rodents, ticks, mosquitoes, and bed bugs;
- institutional integrated pest management (IPM);
- emerging vectors and vector-borne diseases;
- new technologies in vector and pest control;
- climate change and vectors;
- lessons learned;
- inspection successes; and
- stories from the field, among others.
Before you get started, view the 2016 Abstract Submission Guide here.
Types of education sessions available include:
- Poster presentations
- PPT Presentations (or similar format) (including audio and/or video)
The abstract submission deadline is January 29, 2016.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 756-9090 x304.