Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of May.
For details on each engagement search by date on the NEHA Community Calendar.
- NEHA Board of Directors Meeting - All NEHA Leadership: April 30, 2018, Washington, DC
- NEHA Hill Day, Meetings with congressional staffers – NEHA Board Members: May 1, 2018, Washington, DC
- FD312 Course Delivery - Special Processes at Retail Course (FDA Training Classes) – Rance Baker, Director of Entrepreneurial Zone: April 30–May 4, Harrisburg, PA
- University of Colorado Center for Public Health Practice Advisory Committee – Dr. David Dyjack, NEHA Executive Director: May 4, Denver, CO
- New York Conference of Environmental Health Directors – Dr. David Dyjack, NEHA Executive Director: May 7-8, 2018, Minnowbrook, NY
- Washington State EHA – Matthew Reighter, Region 1 Vice President: May 7-9, 2018, Olympia, WA
- Food Safety Summit Conference – Rance Baker, Robert Stefanski, Eileen Neison: May 7-10, 2018, Rosemont, IL
- Big Cities EH Directors’ Call – Sandra Whitehead: May 8, 2018
- FD312 Course Delivery - Special Processes at Retail Course (FDA Training Classes) – Sharon Unkart: May 8-9, 2018, Hartford, CT
- Managing Legionella and other Pathogens in Building Water Systems (NSF Conference) – Dr. David Dyjack and Christl Tate: May 9-11, 2018, Baltimore, MD
- ecoAmerica’s Climate Leadership Forum – Sandra Whitehead: May 15, 2018, Washington, DC
- American Industrial Hygiene Association Conference – Dr. David Dyjack: May 20 -23, 2018, Philadelphia, PA
Tuesday, May 1, 2018