The National Environmental Health Association is excited to announce that we’ve switched to a new database and shopping system called MemberSuite.
To get started:
- Go to the login page here.
- On the login page, click on the "Forgot Password" link.
- Enter your email address (the one that received this message) and follow the steps to set a new password.
- Log in using your new password and view your profile page and you're done!
- If you see that any of your personal information is incorrect or outdated, please update it so we have your current name, address, and email address.
- If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to call us at 303-756-9090 ext. 300 for assistance
Please be aware that we are still in the process of transitioning into this new system, so you may notice certain items missing from your account, such as purchases made in the last 2 weeks or continuing education credits. We have all of this information and are in the process of updating our new system with these items.
If you ordered a physical product, such as a book, Journal of Environmental Health issue, or NEHA merchandise in the last few weeks, your order has been fulfilled and it will show up on your account within the next few days.
If you purchased a membership product in the last week, whether for the first time or as a renewal, and it is not on your account yet, you will see your membership updated within a few days. We will ensure that we adhere to the data it was ordered and no gaps will appear in your membership as a result of this transition.
Continuing Education credits are also being imported, and due to their importance, we are taking a slow, careful approach to this process to ensure accuracy. We have all credential holders’ CE history backed up, and will continue to process applications and renewals normally until we finalize moving your accurate CE counts into the system. As with membership products, we will ensure that you don’t incur any gaps in your credential status as a result of this transition.
We thank you for your patience during this transition and hope you enjoy our new customer portal and online store.