DENVER – The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) is excited to announce that its all new Professional Food Manager Online Course is now available. Current and prospective food managers who need food safety manager certification, as well as those who are certified already and seeking a refresher course on best practices in food safety will find this course to be a great resource.
- Contains new graphics, videos, and interactive question/answer sections
- Aligns with American Culinary Federation Education Foundation competencies
- Prepares candidates for ANSI/CFP-approved food manager exams (e.g., Prometric, National Registry, ServSafe, etc.)
- Course duration is equivalent to a two-day sit time (16 hours)
The Professional Food Manager Online Course covers:
- Foodborne illness
- Pest control
- Employee training
- Receiving, purchasing, and storing food
Please contact NEHA for bulk orders, bundles, and questions at 303.802.2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) provides quality education and training programs for public environmental health professionals across the country. Food safety education and trainings, credentials, and certificates range from those beginning their careers, to the experienced food safety professional. Learn more about NEHA's food safety materials today!