Call for Abstracts for the Late Breakers session at InFORM
The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) 2015 conference will be held November 17-20, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This conference will be attended by our OutbreakNet, PulseNet and Environmental Health partners. Information about the conference is available on the following website: http://www.aphl.org/conferences/Pages/InFORM.aspx; The website will be updated as additional conference information is available.
The Late Breakers session will be Thursday, November 19, 2015, from 8:30am – 10:00am (90 minutes). A total of 8 talks will be selected for this session from the abstracts received by the deadline. The presenting author will be expected to discuss and summarize the data in a comprehensive 5-minute presentation, with an additional 5 minutes of Q&A immediately following the presentation (i.e. 10 minutes total per presentation).
Abstract Submission Deadline: COB September 11, 2015
All authors will be notified via e-mail of their abstract status by September 30, 2015
Required Author Information
All abstract submissions must include the full name and contact information for the primary/presenting author.
Please ensure that one of the abstract authors will be able to travel to the conference in the event that your abstract is accepted for a presentation during the Late Breakers session.
- Abstracts should include a title, authors, and affiliations
- Abstract body should be no more than 2,000 characters or approximately 300-350 words (title and authors not included)
- The abstract body should be structured to include the following four sections: background, methods, results, and conclusions
- Abstracts should be submitted via email to email@example.com (Deadline: COB September 11, 2015)
- The subject line of the submission email should be “InFORM Late Breaker abstract submission”.
Abstracts submitted without this text in the subject line will not be considered.
On behalf of the InFORM 2015 Conference Planning Committee, thank you for your submission.