PAHO & WHO:
Zika Outbreak: WHO's Global Emergency Response Plan
Mosquito control: can it stop Zika at source?
PAHO Statement on Zika Transmission and Prevention
Q&A Zika and Pregnancy
Resources for Vector Control Professionals
- CDC: Presentation Slides for ZAP Summit Follow Up Teleconference – Vector Surveillance/Control
- CDC: Surveillance and Control of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus in the United States
- CDC: Interim CDC Recommendations for Zika Vector Control in the Continental United States
- CDC: Top 10 Zika Response Planning Tips: Brief Information for State, Tribal, and Territorial Health Officials
- CDC: FactSheet on Interim Guidance for Protecting Workers from Occupational Exposure to Zika Virus
- CDC: Update on Interim Zika Virus Clinical Guidance and Recommendations
- This Expert Commentary has also been translated into Portuguese: Dez dúvidas sobre o Zika: O CDC responde.
Fact sheets for the public
- Help Control the Mosquitoes that Spread Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika viruses
- Mosquito Life Cycle
- Prevent Mosquito Production in your Septic Tank, in Spanish
Additional Zika Resources:
Zika Prevention & Community Education guide to provide information to people living in the affected areas from Hesperian Health Guides. It is available Spanish, French and Portuguese.
- English - http://en.hesperian.org/hhg/Healthwiki
- Spanish - http://es.hesperian.org/hhg/Zika
- French - http://fr.hesperian.org/hhg/Zika
- Portuguese - http://pt.hesperian.org/hhg/Zika