Call for Abstracts Now Open!
NEHA is now accepting submissions for abstracts to present at its second Enhancing Environmental Health Knowledge (EEK): Vectors and Public Health Pests Virtual Conference on May 15 – 16, 2018. Submit an abstract to present and take advantage of a unique opportunity to engage with environmental health professionals in an exciting virtual environment.
About the Conference:
Dates: May 15-16, 2018
Cost of Attendance: Free
The EEK Virtual Conference is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals to help them respond to environmental events of public health concern as well as bring professionals together to exchange information and discover new solutions to issues in vectors and public health pests.
NEHA is seeking abstracts that explore topics in vectors and public health pests, such as...
- Rodents, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, etc.
- Integrated pest management
- Emerging vectors and vector-borne diseases
- New technologies in vector and pest control
- Climate change and vectors
- Program improvement strategies and resources
- Methods for surveillance and program evaluation
- How information can be used by the public
- Lessons learned, and others
The virtual conference environment will include:
- Auditorium presentations
- Poster presentations
- Networking lounge
- Exhibitor booths and resources
The abstract submission period is now open. Abstracts must be submitted by March 21, 2018. To submit an abstract, please view the Abstract Submission Guidelines below
If you have questions, please contact Alyssa Beck at email@example.com