Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States (CHAMPS) and Northwest Regional Primary Care Association (NWRPCA), in partnership with Western Clinicians Network (WCN), invite you to one of the nation’s largest gatherings of primary care providers and community health administrators. Spend four days immersed in educational sessions, learning from prominent keynote speakers, and participating in peer networking alongside CHC colleagues and representatives from approximately 350 community health centers across 14 states.
"Full Circle: Rooted in Our Future" reflects on our shared foundation of providing valuable and comprehensive community-based care, and recognizes how our mission to realize community health, wellness, and wellbeing influences our motivation moving into the future. The health center model is so beautifully rooted in and suited to accountable care — please join us as we celebrate the prescience of our origins in the expression of our future!
Here are the topics we look forward to at the 2016 Fall Primary Care Conference:
- Two-day Governance intensive
- Two-day "Expert level" Governance intensive
- One-day Behavioral Health Integration track
- One-day Quality Transformation track
- One-day Dental Integration track
- Three-day Operations track
- Three-day Human Resources/Workforce track
- Three-day Clinical track
- Three-day Finance track
- Two-day Policy/ Environment track
- One-day Outreach and Enrollment track
- One-day Community Health Policy track
- Two Keynote Plenary sessions, including updates from HRSA and NACHC