We offer a generous benefits package that include:
- Paid leave
- Paid health, dental, and vision plans with employee premiums paid 100% by the association
- Non-elective five percent of base salary contribution to employee retirement plan
- Paid short and long-term disability plan
- Paid term life insurance.
We offer workplace flexibility including telework and a wellness program led by an employee committee that strives to inspire, create and maintain a workplace environment that supports physical, mental, and social well-being.
NEHA is committed to supporting the health and wellness of our employees. We created the The Wellness Program to provide wellness resources to employees and the opportunity to accrue 8 hours of vacation leave (Wellness Day) by participating in wellness-related activities.
The NEHA Wellness Committee is a team of volunteer employees that meet formally to assist Human Resources in identifying aims, goals, and implementation strategies to encourage healthy behaviors at the workplace, advocate for policy change, and create a health-friendly work environment.
- The mission of the NEHA Wellness Committee is to inspire, create, and maintain a workplace environment that supports each person’s physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Committee members are charged with providing support and opportunities in the workplace for wellness and promoting employee awareness of healthy lifestyle choices, resources, and benefits.