If your market is environmental health, the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) can help you get your business in front of the decision makers and professionals who impact buying decisions. Reach thousands of environmental health professionals who seek your company’s products, services, information, and expertise to help advance their organizations. Choose among NEHA’s many opportunities to reach your potential customers.
- Print and electronic delivery (E-Journal)
- Display ads, classified ads, advertorials; E-Journal has links that are clickable to advertiser websites, videos, online tutorials, etc. from any smart phone, tablet, or mobile device
- Published ten times per year and reaches more than 20,000 environmental health professionals
- Peer-reviewed and highly rated by members
- Published 20 times per year and distributed to more than 4,000 members
- Open rate above 22% and click through rates greater than 10%
- Advertiser banner ad available (size=185x400)
- Monthly unique visitors = 15K; Total visits in 2013 = 240K
- Banner ad available on a monthly basis (15-20K impressions) (size 520x145)
- Job Postings: NEHA will place your job posting on our Web site; members get one free per year. For other rates, please see visit our job posting page.
Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition (AEC)
- Exhibit space at the premiere education, training and networking event for 1,000-1,500 environmental health professionals
- Sponsorship levels – networking breaks, educational sessions, in-demand services such as charging stations, WiFi, audiovisual, and more
Sponsors and Partners
- Enjoy visibility all year long and on multiple platforms as an organizational sponsor or partner
- For those interested in solidifying their long term commitment to environmental health with the highest visibility, a combination of the above opportunities will be customized to meet your budget and maximize your exposure
- NEHA’s member list of 4,500 environmental health professionals is available
- An effective direct marketing tool you can use to inform our members— your prospects
- Let them know you are eager to conduct business and maintain a top-of-mind presence throughout the year
- For more information or to view details, click here.
Find out more about pricing, custom packages and discount incentives!
For more information, contact:
NEHA Strategic Sales Coordinator
(303) 756-9090 Ext. 314