- A Framework for Assessing Exposures to Multiple Hazards and Implications for Prioritizing Risks to Human Health, Safety, and the Environment | Abstract
- Identifying Workforce Education, Training, and Outreach Needs in Decentralized Wastewater and Distributed Water Reuse | Abstract
- Profiling Metal-Induced Genotoxic Endpoints | Abstract
- Impact of Climate Change on Alaska Natives | PDF
The JEH Quiz is available to NEHA members, providing 1 continuing education contact hour toward a NEHA credential. Quiz completion is based on the honor system and should be self-reported by the credential holder.
- NEHA Member Spotlight | PDF
- NEHA 2024 AEC | PDF
- NEHA News | PDF
- Do You Use Data? We Want to Hear From You!
- Retail Food Safety Regulatory Workforce Standardization Survey
- Save the Date for Our 2024 Congressional Hill Day
- The 2023 InFORM Conference Is Next Month!
- President’s Message: Environmental Health Is Hyperlocal—The Many Flavors of Environmental Public Health | PDF
- Direct From AAS: The Path of the Environmental Health Professional: If You Can Dream It, We Can Build It! | PDF
- Direct From CDC/Environmental Health Services: Promoting Health Literacy With Empathetic and Inclusive Communication | Column
- Direct From U.S. EPA/Office of Research and Development: Elevating the Importance of Environmental Public Health and Partnership With Healthcare Professionals | PDF
Volume 86, Number 5