IDEA EH Virtual Conference
Integrating Data to Empower Advancement (IDEA EH) Virtual Conference
TheIDEA EH Virtual Conference was designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in data-use and provide an opportunity to learn about the latest tools and resources for data-driven decision making. It was an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information, learn about successful programs, and discover new ideas.
- Over 20 presentations
- Resources, tools, and best practices from local, state, and federal programs
- Pre-approved NEHA CE credits
To view presentations from IDEA EH, please click here. This link will take you to NEHA's Online Courses. Once there, you will need to login or create an account to access content.
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting at IDEA EH:
- American Public Health Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Joint Public Health Informatics Taskforce
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Public Health Informatics Institute
If you have questions, please contact Solly Poprish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-756-9090 ext 335.