IDEA EH Virtual Conference
Thank you for attending the IDEA EH Virtual Conference!
The Integrating Data to Empower Advancement (IDEA EH) Virtual Conference was designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in data-use and provide an opportunity to learn about the latest tools and resources for data-driven decision making. It was an opportunity to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information, learn about successful programs, and discover new ideas.
If you missed the conference, you can still register and view presentations until April 30.
IDEA EH offers:
- Over 20 presentations
- Resources and tools from exhibiting partners
- Pre-approved NEHA CE credits
Thank you to the following partners for exhibiting at IDEA EH:
- American Public Health Association
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
- Joint Public Health Informatics Taskforce
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Public Health Informatics Institute
If you have questions, please contact Solly Poprish at email@example.com or 303-756-9090 ext 335.