- NEHA's three-part series, Using Data to Improve Environmental Health, in the Journal of Environmental Health describes the development and application of tools, trainings, and resources available in informatics.
- Presentations from NEHA's Integrating Data to Empower Advancement (IDEA EH) Virtual Conference. This link will take you to NEHA's Online Courses. Once there, you will need to login or create an account to access content.
- NEHA Informatics Forum 2016 - One Pager
- Opening the Door to Healthier Communities Through Data
- Helping EH Departments Adopt Informatics
- Crowdsourcing Ideas: The Innovating for Environmental Health App Challenge
- Creating Space for New Ideas
- The Summer of Innovation in Environmental Health
- CDC's Introduction to Public Health Informatics
- CDC’s Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- CDC's Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program
- Public Health Informatics Institute's Informatics (PHII) Communications Toolkit
- PHII Digital Bridge is working to create bi-directional communication between public health and healthcare
- Training and resources from the Informatics Academy
- Frameworks Institute