NEHA is excited to announce its second virtual conference, which will focus on recreational water, happening on October 25 and 26!
The EH2O Conference is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in order to help them better prepare to respond to environmental events of public health concern as well as to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information and discover new solutions to issues in recreational water and public health.
- Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC);
- aquatic facilities;
- outdoor recreational water;
- new technologies in recreational water;
- lessons learned;
- inspection successes; and
- stories from the field, among others.