NEHA is excited to announce its second virtual conference, which will focus on recreational water, happening January 2017!
The EH2O Conference is designed to enhance the knowledge of environmental health professionals in order to help them better prepare to respond to environmental events of public health concern as well as to bring professionals together in a unique virtual environment to exchange information and discover new solutions to issues in recreational water and public health.
Conference content will include topics such as
- Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC);
- aquatic facilities;
- outdoor recreational water;
- new technologies in recreational water;
- lessons learned;
- inspection successes; and
- stories from the field, among others.
The abstract submission period is now open and will remain open until October 28 at 7pm EST.