The National Environmental Health Association has developed fact sheets and assessment forms on indoor air quality.
- Indoor Air Quality – Health Hazards
- Improving Indoor Air Quality – Keeping It
- Indoor Air Quality – Practices, Risks, and Pollutants
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment Form
- Indoor Air Quality Checklist
Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units have developed fact sheets on the use of disinfectants and hand sanitizers.
National Center for Healthy Homes has created a guide on cleaning and disinfection.
- Healthy Homes Guide to Cleaning and Disinfection
- Healthy Homes Guide to Safe Cleaning and Disinfection (Plain Language)
Association of State and Territorial Health Officials have developed a fact sheet on indoor air quality.
Children’s Environmental Health Network has developed fact sheets on healthy indoor air quality, safer cleaning, and disinfecting in child care facilities.
- COVID-19: Healthy Indoor Air Quality in Child Care Facilities
- Safer Cleaning and Disinfecting in Child Care Facilities: COVID-19 (Part I - General Guidance)
- Safer Disinfection in Child Care Facilities: COVID-19 (Part 2)
Association of State Public Health Nutritionists have put together a fact sheet on cleaning and disinfection.
Use the checklist and assessment form below to assess COVID-19 practices in ECE facilities, including ventilation practices, cleaning, and more. Documents are available in Word to allow editing and formatting to fit your needs.