Government Affairs tracks key pieces of federal and state legislation that promote or reflect NEHA’s position statements. Critical bills introduced in Congress or the states being tracked by NEHA are listed here. NEHA members are encouraged to provide their own comments to the proper legislative body to assist in enlightening policy makers about environmental health.
- Environmental Health Workforce Act HR 2262; S 1137
- Public Health Workforce Loan Repayment Program HR 6578
- State Enacted Legislation: Toxics & Chemicals (updated 09/30/2020, PDF)
- State Enacted Legislation: COVID-19 (updated 08/28/2020, PDF)
- State Enacted Legislation: Food Safety (updated 08/28/2020, PDF)