Discover the basic concepts of HACCP and how to develop a plan for your company.
This three-day workshop will take you through the steps for writing and implementing an intelligent and effective HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plan.
Working in small groups, you'll complete hands-on exercises covering how to:
- Conduct a hazard analysis of your food process, including proper flow charting.
- Determine the critical control points (CCPs) and understand the difference between a control point and a critical control point.
- Establish critical limits for each control point.
- Establish monitoring procedures and corrective actions.
- Establish verification procedures to ensure your HACCP system is working and validation procedures to ensure your food products are safe.
- Establish record keeping and documentation procedures.
In addition to 2.1 Rutgers CEUs, this food safety training course has been approved for the following credits:
CERTIFIED FOOD SCIENTISTS:
This program qualifies for Certified Food Scientist (CFS) recertification contact hours (CH). CFS Certificants may claim a maximum of 17.75 CH for their participation in this program.
HEALTH OFFICERS AND REGISTERED ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SPECIALISTS:
Rutgers University, NJAES, Office of Continuing Professional Education has been approved by the New Jersey Department of Health as a provider of NJ Public Health Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEs).