Just in Time: COVID-19; Workplace & Employee Health Suggested Practices
COVID-19; Workplace & Employee Health Suggested Practices
This Just in Time video highlights best practices and policy considerations for employers as they developed a plan to minimizing the spread of the coronavirus in the workplace. Best practices included the implementation of a basic COVID-19 health check, tracker, and policy development, supplemented by hygiene and disinfection practices. The video also addresses questions about authoritative guidance and compliance related to CDC, ADA, and EEOC, along with federal, state, and local policies.
Thank you to Food Safety Works, LLC for its collaboration on this Just in Time video.
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Discontinuation of Isolation for Persons with COVID -19 Not in Healthcare Settings
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- EEOC Coronavirus and COVID-19 site
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC COVID-19 Symptoms (PDF)
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs (PDF)
- National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Reopening Guidance (PDF)