NEHA 2019 AEC Recorded Sessions Available to NEHA Members
Recorded sessions from the NEHA 2019 AEC are available to NEHA members. Current NEHA members can access recordings through the online store.
If you do not see the 2019 sessions, login to your MyNEHA account and follow the instructions below.
- Login to your MyNEHA account
- Choose “Shop” then “Browse NEHA Bookstore”
- Click on “Refine” on the left side, then choose “E-Learning” from the categories.
You can also visit NEHA E-Learning for more information and detailed instructions.
Recorded sessions include:
- AEC General Sessions
- Opening Session and Keynote Address
- Grand Session Kickoff
- Closing Session
- Climate & Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Food Safety
- General EH
- Healthy Communities
- Infectious & Vectorborne Diseases
- Water Quality
- Workforce & Leadership
If you have any questions or issues with accessing the 2019 recorded session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 756-9090.