NEHA 2022 Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition
NEHA 2022 AEC & Exhibition Goes Hybrid!
June 28–July 1, 2022
Spokane, Washington (Spokane Convention Center) and Virtually
The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) has continued to closely monitor travel restrictions currently in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to ensure accessibility and inclusion of everyone who wishes to participate, the NEHA Board of Directors has made the decision to transition the 2022 Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition scheduled for June 28-July 1 2022, in Spokane, Washington, to a hybrid event.
“While I am thrilled that the 2022 AEC is returning to an in-person event, we do understand that there are individuals who are currently unable to travel, either for financial reasons, or imposed travel restrictions. By moving the AEC to a hybrid event, we can ensure participation is available to everyone, both as a presenters and attendees. My hope is that you are able to join us in person, but I encourage you to participate in whichever way you prefer.”- NEHA President Roy Kroeger
For more information about the AEC, please email email@example.com or call (303) 756-9090.
Exhibitor Registration Now Open!
Maximize Your Impact by Promoting Your Brand Worldwide for Less!
Exhibiting at the 2022 AEC will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Interact live with your target market
- Invest in your growth and future
- Easily maximize your ROI and generate quality leads
- Showcase your products and services to a worldwide audience
- 10’ x 10’ space with back drape and side drape, a 2’ x 6’ covered and skirted display table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- Two full conference registrations that include access to ~200 educational sessions, the Exhibition Grand Opening & Party, and social events
- Inclusion as an exhibitor on the conference app with links to your website
- Preconference attendee mailing list
- Carpeted ballroom exhibit hall with security