AEC Continuing Education
AEC attendees can earn CE contact hours—potentially enough to meet your full two-year NEHA professional credential education requirement—by attending and participating in educational sessions, keynote address and other activities during the AEC. Please refer to the CE Tracking Form for the CE amount of each session.
Continuing Educations FAQs
- NEHA Credential Holders: Please review the Continuing Education FAQs for all NEHA Credential Holders page if you have questions regarding CE contact hours.
- California REHS Holders: Please review the Credentialing & Continuing Education FAQs for California REHS page if you have questions regarding CE contact hours.
NEHA is a registered provider of relevant continuing education and recertification credits for:
- California Registered Environmental Health Specialist
- Provide NEHA with the completed CE Tracking Form.
- Submit a speaker evaluation for each session attended. Speaker evaluations are included in the electronic form and paper copies are available at the NEHA Information Table.
- Complete ONE Certificate of Attendance request form at the conclusion of the conference. If all requirements are fulfilled (e.g. surveys completed) a paper copy will be provided to you at the conference. Please visit the NEHA Information Table to make a request in person.
If you hold a credential for another state/association, submit your CE hours directly to that state/association.
If an organization requires a Certificate of Attendance, please complete the online request form. Alternatively, paper copies are available at the NEHA Information Table.
Please Note: If you are a NEHA member, there is no cost for the Certificate of Attendance. If you are not a member of NEHA, you will need to submit a $30 payment and must use the online request form.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.