The National Environmental Health Association brought together experts in the field of environmental health and information technology to discuss the role of informatics for building capacity and improving efficiency of the environmental health workforce.
The Informatics Forum, held on Wednesday, January 20, 2016, was attended by the following organizations:
- Association of Public Health Laboratories
- CDC, National Center for Environmental Health
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Environmental Health Specialist
- Food and Drug Administration
- Hedgerow Software
- LA County Department of Public Health/Environmental Health
- National Environmental Health Association
This group will continue work together in this endeavor, bring new faces to the table, and enhance the connections of professionals from various fields/backgrounds.