Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of April.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Society of Practitioners of Health Impact Assessment—Sandra Whitehead: April 1–2, Minneapolis, MN
- Missouri Environmental Health Association AEC — Dr. David Dyjack & Tom Vyles: April 1–3, Springfield, MO
- International Federation of Environmental Health—Dr. David Dyjack: April 8–11, Kampala, Uganda
- Ohio Environmental Health Association AEC—Vince Radke: April 10–12, Columbus, OH
- American Planning Association National Planning Conference—Sandra Whitehead: April 14–16, San Francisco, CA
Wednesday, April 3, 2019