Registration Is Open for FDA's Cooperative Program Courses for FY2022
The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) and the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO) are working with the FDA's Office of Regulatory Affairs' Office of Training Education and Development (OTED) to provide free training to state, local, and tribal regulatory partners.
Courses Delivered by NEHA
- FD204 Temporary Food Establishments
- FD207 Plan Review for Food Establishments
- FD312 Special Processes at Retail
Courses Delivered by AFDO
- FD215 Managing Retail Food Safety (AFDO website)
- FD218 Risk-Based Inspection Methods in Retail (AFDO website)
For specific course information, please visit the OTED website.