Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of February.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Presentation at Georgia State University School of Public Health—Dr. David Dyjack: February 4, Atlanta, GA
- Center for Public Health Practice Advisory Board Meeting—Dr. David Dyjack: February 7, Denver, CO
- FDA FD204 Temporary Food Establishments—Rance Baker: February 10–12, Charlotte, NC
- 2020 Kentucky Environmental Health Association Annual Conference—Gary Brown: February 11–13, Erlanger, KY
- Visit to Tulane University School of Public Health—Dr. David Dyjack: February 16–18, New Orleans, LA
- Global Food Safety Initiative Conference—Rance Baker: February 25–28, Seattle, WA
- 2020 KSFA/Kansas Environmental Health Association Joint Conference—Vince Radke: February 26–28, Wichita, KS
Friday, January 31, 2020