Check out the places around the nation where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals.
National Academy of Sciences/Institute of Medicine, Washington, DC (David Dyjack)
Leon County, Florida (Sandra Whitehead)
- Michigan EHA, Big Rapids, MI (Dave Riggs, Lynne Madison)
- Idaho EHA, Boise, ID (Ned Therien)
- Association of Schools and Programs in Public Health, Washington, DC (David Dyjack)
- CIFOR Conference, Salt Lake City, UT (Lynne Madison, Sandra Whitehead)
- Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC, (Priscilla Oliver)