Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of May.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Third Annual Hill Day—NEHA board of directors and leadership staff: May 1, Washington, D.C.
- American Climate Leadership Summit—Dr. David Dyjack: May 2, Washington, D.C.
- Council on Education for Public Health, American University of Beirut—Dr. David Dyjack: May 4–10, Beirut, Lebanon
- Washington Environmental Health Association AEC—Matt Reighter: May 6–8, Yakima, WA
- USPHS EHO Conference— Vince Radke and Jonna Ashley: May 6–9, Minneapolis, MN
- New York State Conference of Environmental Health Directors—Angelica Ledezma: May 6–8, Blue Mountain Lake, NY
- Minnesota Environmental Health Association—Vince Radke and Kim Carlton: May 8–11, Deerwood, MN
Wednesday, May 1, 2019