NEHA is actively monitoring and tracking the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and remains vigilant in staying up to date on the latest developments. WHO has just updated the status of the disease to a global pandemic. NEHA will continue to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 Pandemic and will provide updated information as it becomes available.
Additional Information & Resources
NEHA has compiled the following links to keep you informed and updated:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (CDC)
- Coronavirus Symptoms & Diagnosis (CDC)
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases GIS Map
- World Health Organization (WHO) Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)V Situation GIS Map
- The Lancet- nCov Journals
- Public Health Emergency Determination (HHS)
What is Coronavirus?
NEHA Executive Director Dr. David Dyjack and Program & Partnership Development Director Jesse Bliss discuss the recent COVID-19 outbreak: