NEHA is actively monitoring and tracking the current novel coronavirus (nCoV) outbreak and remains vigilant in staying up to date on the latest developments.
Information & Resources
NEHA has compiled the following links to keep you informed and updated:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (CDC)
- Coronavirus Symptoms & Diagnosis (CDC)
- Johns Hopkins CSSE Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases GIS Map
- World Health Organization (WHO) Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)V Sitation GIS Map
- The Lancet- nCov Journals
- Public Health Emergency Determination (HHS)
NEHA will continue to monitor the outbreak and provide updated information as it becomes available.
What is the Coronavirus?
NEHA Executive Director Dr. David Dyjack and Program & Partnership Development Director Jesse Bliss discuss the recent nCoV outbreak: