Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of October.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Food Safety Consortium/Cannabis Quality—Rance Baker, Kristie Denbrock: October 1–3, Schaumberg, IL
- NRA Food Quality and QA Conference—Rance Baker: October 9–12, Orlando, FL
- NOWRA Conference—David Dyjack, Roy Kroeger: October 13–14, Loveland, CO
- Texas Environmental Health Association Conference, Keynote Speaker—Dr. David Dyjack: October 15–16, Austin, TX
- Washington Environmental Health Association Conference, Keynote Speaker—Dr. David Dyjack: October 17–18, Leavenworth, WA
Wednesday, October 2, 2019