Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of September.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Oklahoma Society of EH Professionals—Tom Vyles: September 6–7, 2018, Broken Arrow, OK
- CDC/NEHA Lyme International Conference—Dr. David Dyjack: September 11–12, 2018, Atlanta, GA
- Wyoming EHA AEC / FDA SW Regional Food Safety Summit—Roy Kroeger: September 17–20, 2018, Cheyenne, WY
- Colorado EHA AEC—Roy Kroger & Dr. David Dyjack: September 18–21, 2018, Fort. Collins, CO
- Montana EHA AEC—September 18–19, Helena, MT
- Utah EHA AEC—September 25–27, Provo, UT
- Wisconsin EHA AEC—Kim Carlton: September 19—21, LaCrosse, WI
- Indiana EHA AEC—September 24–26, Evansville, IN
- Instructor Skills Training: FDA Course—Rance Baker: September 24–28, Rockville, MD
Friday, August 31, 2018