Below is a summary of where NEHA leadership will represent the environmental health profession and engage with EH professionals during the month of September.
For more details on each event, visit the NEHA Community Calendar and search by date.
- Legionella Conference—Dr. David Dyjack: September 11–13, Los Angeles, CA,
- Wyoming Environmental Health Association—Rachelle Blackham & Roy Kroeger: September 16–19, Pinedale, WY
- Montana Environmental Health Association Annual Conference—Rachelle Blackham: September 17–18, Bozeman, MT
- Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (MCEH CoIIN) Learning Session 3—Dr. Natasha DeJarnett and Christine Ortiz Gumina: September 18–19, Washington, D.C.
- Public Health and Disasters Conference: Keynote Speaker—Dr. David Dyjack: September 23, Salt Lake City, UT
- National Recreation and Parks Association Conference— Dr. Natasha DeJarnett: September 24–26
- NEHA Region 4 Conference—Dr. David Dyjack & Kim Carlton: September 25–26, Omaha, NE
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine’s workshop Identifying Opportunities to Understand, Control, and Prevent Exposure to PFAS— Dr. Natasha DeJarnett: September 26–27, Washington, D.C.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019