Did you miss the 1st Annual 2015 Environmental Public Health Tracking Virtual Conference in May?
Visit the virtual conference space anytime from now until August 31, 2015.
The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors partnered with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Environmental Health Tracking Branch to host an innovative virtual conference in order to 1) raise awareness and knowledge about the environment’s role in asthma and other chronic diseases, and 2) highlight collaboration opportunities between state leaders, decision makers, and practitioners working in environmental health and chronic disease prevention.
Conference content includes topics such as:
• Using the Tracking Network to Promote Health and Prevent Disease
• The Geography of Health Equity
• Food Environments and Chronic Disease Challenges
• Air Pollution and Acute COPD
• New Health Cost Tool for States….and many more!
The Poster Session features topics such as:
• Using GIS to Develop Environmental Health Indicators for Community Health Profile Reports
• Establishing Incidence and Prevalence of ALS
• Environmental Public Health Tracking in Assessing Health Impacts of Marcellus Shale
NEHA credential holders can earn continuing education hours for attending sessions available on the virtual conference space.
For more information, please visit https://nacdd.6connex.com/event/EPHTVirtualConference2015