CCFS Study Guide
CCFS Manual, (2014)
Individual Study References
- CARVER + Shock Vulnerability Assessment
- CIFOR: Guidelines for Foodborne Disease Outbreak Response
- Conference for Food Protection – Food Establishment Plan Review Guide
- FDA 2009 Food Code
- FDA Bad Bug Book
- FDA Supplement to the 2009 Food Code
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- GFSI Guidance Document Sixth Edition Issue 3 Version 6.3
- Guide to Traceback of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Implicated in Epidemiological Investigations
- HACCP-Based Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigations Operations Manual 2012
- National Shellfish Sanitation Program Guide
- Pest Control in Food Establishments
- Recalls, Outbreaks & Emergencies
- Reportable Food Registry for Industry
- Retail Food Protection: Employee Health and Personal Hygiene Handbook
- Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 110 (21 CFR 110) GFSI Standards
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual, 18th Edition, 2004. APHA, Ed. By David Heymann, MD.
- Essentials of Food Safety and Sanitation, 4th Edition, 2005. D. McSwane, N. Rue, and R. Linton. The HACCP Food Safety Manual, 1995, Joan K. Loken.
- Modern Food Microbiology (Seventh Edition), 2005, J. M. Jay, M. J. Loessner, and D. A.
- Golden Principles of Food Sanitation, 5th Edition, 2006, N.G. Marriott and R.B. Gravani.