Webinar: Addressing Environmentally Triggered Asthma in Tribal Communities
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
1:30–3:00 p.m. EDT
Participants will learn about
- asthma basics, including environmental triggers;
- how medical and environmental professionals can make positive changes together;
- the importance of partnerships in addressing asthma; and
- successful efforts to manage environmental asthma triggers in tribal communities.
- Philip Harber, MPH, MD, Professor of Public Health, University of Arizona
- Taylor Smoke, Air Quality Technician, St. Regis Mohawk Tribe Environment Division
- Jeremy Phillips, Environmental Specialist, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
Facilitator: Mansel Nelson, Program Coordinator at the Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals.
Please use the following link to register: http://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/401444166205521924