Continuing Education & Credentials
Students: Continuing Education & Credentials
- Accredited environmental health programs for both graduate andd undergraduate schools: National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council (EHAC).
- Accredited public health programs: Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH)
Certifications and Certificate Programs
- ASP/CSP – Certified Safety Professional sponsored by BCSP: Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- CIH – Certified Industrial Hygienist: ABIH
- COAHC – Council for Accreditation on Occupational Hearing Conservation
- CPE – Certified Professional Ergonomist: Board of Certified Ergonomist
- CCFS -Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety Credential: NEHA
- CPFS - Certified Professional - Food Safety Credential: NEHA
- CPH – Certified in Public Health: NBPHE
- HHS - Healthy Homes Specialist: NEHA
- REHS/RS - Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian: NEHA
- Other NEHA Credentials: NEHA.org: http://www.neha.org/credential
Ask the Expert: Credentialing Webinar
The video below outlines the benefit of holding a NEHA credential, and specifically the Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS). The video also gives a broad overview of what the National Environmental Health Association offers its membership.
This presentation by NEHA’s Credentialing Coordinator, TJay Gerber, provides 20 minutes of information related to the credentialing program and to NEHA. He then answers questions provided by the webinar attendees for the next 30 minutes.