Frequently Asked Questions by Department
- How can I become a NEHA member?
- What membership category do I qualify for?
- What are the benefits of being a NEHA member?
- How can I renew my membership?
- Can I be refunded or have my membership transferred to someone else?
- NEHA memberships are non-transferable. Member Services staff will refund membership dues within 30 days of purchase upon request. We encourage you to read through each membership option before making a final purchase. To submit a request for a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I know how many CEs I have earned?
- How do I renew my credential?
- How many years is my credential valid for?
- All credentials are valid for two years.
- What types of credentials does NEHA offer? What are the requirements? How do I apply?
- How can I submit CEs?
- Do you offer credential study guides?
- I have more questions on Continuing Education
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Which HACCP courses do you offer?
- What types of certificate programs do you offer?
- How do I purchase a subscription to the Journal of Environmental Health?
- Where can I make a donation?
- I am a student or young professional, does NEHA offer scholarships and/or internships?
Still have questions? Visit our Contact Us page for a Department Contact list to reach out to specific NEHA team member.