Company: Diversey, Inc.
Location: District of Columbia (D.C.), Maryland, North Carolina, or Virginia
Date Posted: May 28, 2019
Application Deadline: July 27, 2019
Employment Type: Full time
Regional Operations Manager, Retail - Mid-Atlantic
About the Position
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of up to 20 Territory Account Specialists (TAS) with assigned geographic territories and a defined roster of national retail accounts. Manager will ensure execution of services related to maintaining cleaning, air care and food sanitation dispensing systems, performance of food sanitation audits, training of store personnel on food safety topics and use of the Diversey food sanitation program, installation of dispensing equipment at new accounts and conversion of existing customers to new dispensing platforms. Position will be responsible for recruiting, development, and performance of the Field Operations team within region. A ROM ensures Diversey meets customer service standards, delivers contracted customer commitments, including, but not limited to, developing, implementing, and monitoring of customer requests, projects, and routine services.
- Manage, train, and motivate team of 12-20 TAS to meet objectives within assigned geographic region
- Ensure efficient deployment of resources to execute service mandate and service level agreement
- Ensure ongoing IPP’s, audit reviews, cross training, ES&D and other management functions are conducted in a timely manner.
- Institute quality assurance measures throughout the region to ensure consistent customer service delivery.
- Support sales team on RFP’s and other business opportunities
- Support data, compliance and completion of Retail Operations Team (OPS)
- Develop skills and capabilities in the team to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with our customer’s management teams
- Manage 3rd party service & installation work deployed to region
- Project management of customer rollouts within region
- Support of field activities including preventative maintenance service calls, auditing and installations
- Maintain 100% compliance with company safety policy, utilize PPE, and follow safety processes at all times
- Maintain / control expense and quality control measures related to equipment, parts, literature, and tools.
- High School diploma or GED required with 10+ years of sales/service experience in the institutional / retail market (or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health, Environmental Science, Biology, Life Sciences or Food Science with 3+ years of sales/service experience in the institutional / retail market preferred)
- Experience managing sales/service teams and capable of leading a 12-20 person staff consisting of both exempt and non-exempt staff over a multi-state geographical region.
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified Professional- Food Safety (CP-FS) certification (or equivalent) or become certified within one year of employment
- Foods safety auditing experience beneficial
- 2+ years of Email, Excel, Word and ability to use auditing platforms delivered through tablet applications
- Strong mechanical skills, experience in installation, maintenance and repair of warewash chemical dispensing equipment beneficial
- A valid US driver’s license with a good driving record, the ability to drive for extended periods and stay overnight (up to 50%)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training skills
- Professional attitude, good organizational skills, and self-motivated/directed
- Excellent time management, decision making, and human relation skills
- Versed in sanitation and ware wash applications in the retail industry with knowledge of electricity, mechanics, hydraulics, basic chemistry, and electronic and be capable of training on those applications.
How to Apply
Send an email with an updated copy of your resume to our Talent Acquisition Advisor, Chris Shembo, at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- OR --
Go to our career site https://diversey.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Diversey, locate the appropriate Territory Account Specialist posting, and submit a formal application.