Company: La Paz County Health Department
Location: Parker, AZ
Date Posted: June 12, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Position
The Registered Sanitarian will be responsible for all mandated services and conduct inspections for licensed food establishments, temporary food establishments, swimming pools and spas, schools, special events, lodging, and mobile home/RV parks in the county which includes:
- Reviews plans and specifications for food establishments.
- Prepares reports and correspondence.
- Maintains records.
- Collects food and water samples for laboratory analysis.
- Applies federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
- Recommends enforcement measures to the supervisor.
- Secures compliance by promotion, education, and enforcement.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a registered sanitarian or a combination of education, training, and experience which will demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess current certification as registered sanitarian in the state of Arizona or be able to obtain registration as a registered sanitarian in the state of Arizona within one year of hire.