Company: City of Burleson
Location: Burleson, Tx
Date Posted: November 7, 2019
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $46,318.58 - $57,898.22
About the Position
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
Performs a variety of functions related to the environmental health of the community. Areas of focus include implementation/development of standards for food establishments, on-site sewage facilities, and public and semi-public pools. Conduct inspections, ensure compliance and protect public health. Inspections may occur outside of normal working hours. Participate in the plan review process to ensure facilities will comply with TFER standards. Promote public health through public education and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field is required.
- At least two (2) years field experience in public health, environmental health, or other related field.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES REQUIRED:
- Valid Class C Texas driver license with a good driving record
- Registered Sanitarian certification from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- 40 HR HAZWOPER OSHA certification or obtain within one (1) year of hire date.
- TCEQ Designated Representative training
How to Apply
Apply online: https://tx-burleson.civicplushrms.com/Careers/