Company: Eau Claire Health Department
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Date Posted: November 13, 2019
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $72,280 Annually
Regulation & Licensing Division Manager
About the Position
This position reports to the Assistant Director and primary duties include:
- Providing leadership to division staff to assure high achieving programs related to Regulation & Licensing.
- Assuring effective and efficient management of programs and services as delegated DATCP/DSPS Agents, including those related to food protection, body art, lodging, public pools and others.
- Assuring effective and efficient management of the local health focused housing inspection program.
- Planning, administering and evaluating the various services of the Regulation & Licensing Division.
- Providing leadership in community collaboration and academic partnership.
- Assuring communication on key community health and organizational issues.
- Preparing for and responding to public health emergencies.
Your minimum qualifications must include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Environmental Health, Biology, Chemistry, Public Health or related field. Masters preferred.
- Current registration or eligible for reciprocity as an REHS/RS under Wisconsin Administrative Rule.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience or a master's degree and at least two years relevant work experience.
- Preparation in the principles of supervision is desirable. Successful supervisory experience is preferred.
- At least one year of program management experience required. Budget management experience preferred.
- Experience in community collaborative efforts preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Additional information and application can be found at http://eauclairewi.gov/jobs.