Company: County of Santa Cruz
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Date Posted: March 3, 2020
Application Deadline: March 27, 2020
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $103,730 - 138,653 Annually
Climate Action Manager
About the Position
Are you a passionate environmental professional who is eager to take action, lead change and make lasting improvements? If your answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you right here in beautiful Santa Cruz.
Join our team and lead/coordinate efforts aimed at reducing emissions and greenhouse gasses and preparing our County for climate change adaptation. Help us reduce greenhouse gasses and improve energy efficiency along with implementing the County's Climate Action Strategy!
- Passionate and committed to public service and our beautiful community
- Able to work both independently and develop strong partnerships and collaborations
- Committed to environmental issues and making lasting improvements
- Ability to respond to multiple stakeholders while quickly building strong relationships
- Various, robust benefit plans with the County contributing generously towards the total cost of the plans
- CalPERS retirement
- Generous administrative, vacation, sick and holiday leave pay
- Life Insurance and long-term disability plans
- The opportunity to build the extraordinary in beautiful Santa Cruz, California!
Work somewhere exciting, do something you love: make a difference!
How to Apply
APPLY NOW! www.santacruzcountyjobs.com
Live and work in beautiful Santa Cruz County