Company: RiverStone Health
Location: Billings, MT
Date Posted: March 6, 2020
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 p/hr, depending on qualifications
Environmental Health Specialist (Registered Sanitarian)
About the Position
The RiverStone Health Environmental Health Specialist (Registered Sanitarian) conducts environmental health inspections of community settings, such as water and sewage systems, restaurants, hotels and swimming pools. Inspect compliance with the Public Health Code, prepare reports and recommend improvements to promote a healthy environment. They may also investigate disease outbreaks, chemical exposures, lead poisonings, public health nuisances and emergencies. RiverStone Health is located in Billings, Montana and the work is performed in Yellowstone County, Montana.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in the physical or biological sciences or a Bachelors degree with required microbiology coursework; and
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- 2+ years experience in the field of environmental health preferred;
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current registration and licensing from the Montana State Board of Sanitarians; OR be eligible to become registered and licensed from the Montana State Board of Sanitarians.
- A valid State of Montana Driver’s License in good standing, appropriate vehicle insurance, and a reliable vehicle
- Required to obtain emergency preparedness on the job training at a minimum of ICS 100, 200, and 700.
How to Apply
Visit us online at https://riverstonehealth.org/ to learn more about our organization.
Apply directly online at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2929801.
Contact Alexis Urbaniak, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the position, location, etc.