COVID-19; Workplace & Employee Health Suggested Practices
This Just in Time from NEHA highlights best practices and policy considerations for employers as they develop a plan to minimizing the spread of the coronavirus in the workplace. Best practices include the implementation of a basic COVID-19 health check, tracker, and policy development, supplemented by hygiene and disinfection practices. This video also addresses questions regarding authoritative guidance and compliance related to CDC, ADA, and EEOC, along with federal, state, and local policies.
NEHA would like to thank our partner organization, Food Safety Works, LLC https://www.foodsafetyworksllc.com/ for its collaboration on this Just in Time video:
Share your Experience with Just in Time Video Series
NEHA is looking for your feedback on the value and efficacy of the Just in Time trainings for adapting to COVID-19.
Please share your experience through a short survey.
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) site
- Discontinuation of Isolation for Persons with COVID -19 Not in Healthcare Settings
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes
- EEOC Coronavirus and COVID-19 site
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC COVID-19 Symptoms (PDF)
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs (PDF)
- National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Reopening Guidance (PDF)