This milk sample bottle is from the 1960s. It was manufactured by the Mojonnier Bros. Co. in Chicago, Illinois. These half-pint milk sample testing bottles with a rubber stopper were routinely used by sanitarians who inspected dairy plants. They were most often used for milk fat and pasteurization assays.
The Mojonnier bottle was developed and patented in 1921 and is still in use.