Company: Starbucks Coffee Company
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: April 23, 2021
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time
Quality Assurance Manager, Retail Food Safety & Public Health
About the Position
Now Brewing – quality assurance manager, Retail Food Safety! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
In this role, you will collaborate cross functionally, applying food safety and public health principles to set internal food safety and public health standards and bring Starbucks products, equipment and operational procedures to life.
As a QA Manager, Public Health and Food Safety, Planning & Innovation, you will work as part of the team responsible for:
- Developing retail operational procedures and standards that enable a culture of innovation and food safety/public health.
- Developing retail food and beverage handling procedures in line with current food safety/public health science and regulation.
- Ensuring that retail equipment is built and functions in line with sanitation principles and food safety certification standards.
We’d love to hear from people with experience:
- Proven ability to apply food safety and public health principles in the retail environment.
- A passion for teamwork, collaboration and co-creating innovative solutions to retail food safety challenges.
- Strong background and understanding of retail food code and regulation.
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
BS in Environmental or Public Health, preferred
RS or REHS credential, preferred
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
How to Apply